I don't really have anything to do, so I'll just give you some recommendation to hear this kind of music . Check this out :
1. 2PM - I Can't
2. Maroon5 - Payphone
3. 2PM _ Back To You
4. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
5. Bruno Mars - Count On Me
6. Lil Wayne feat Bruno Mars - Mirror
7. Oneday - Oneday
8. Jang Wooyoung - Sexy Lady
9. Westlife - Swear It Again
10. G-Dragon - That XX
And here's is my top 10 'most played' playlist in my phone :
1. 2PM - Don't Stop Can't Stop
2. 2PM - Back To You
3. 2PM - Electricity
4. 2PM - I'll Be Back
5. Jang Wooyoung - Sexy Lady
6. 2PM - I Can't
7. 2PM - Ultra Lover
8. Jun. K - Alive
9. 2PM - Without U
10. 2PM - 10 out of 10
I know that everyone has their own kind of music, but I hope that you'll try those songs. Cause they're great !
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
10. G-Dragon - That XX
BalasHapuswhat's that?!!!!
Kekekeke .. It's a really nice song ! Try it ^^ ..
BalasHapusI'll try soon ^^
BalasHapusthanks ^^
BalasHapus