Minggu, 10 Maret 2013

MUSIC BANK Jakarta Review

Hey guys ..
I'm here to share my experience for coming to MUSIC BANK Jakarta !
It was such a really great concert that I don't want it to stop u.u ..
But time keeps going, so I just want to review it now ..

This Music Bank really provides a great artists, such as : 2PM, Super Junior, SHINee, Beast, Sistar, Infinite, Eru, and Teentop. The gate for music bank concert was opened around 6.00 pm . But the K-popers are already there at around 8.am.
The MC for the show are : Ok Taecyeon 2PM, Cho Kyuhyun Super Junior, Nadya Mulya, and another MC that I don't remember her name (I'm sorry VT.T) ..

Now , I want to tell you the show list :
1. Opening
2. Teentop (3 songs)
3. Sistar ( 3 songs)
4. Eru ( 3 songs)
5. Eru and Hyorin Sistar (Kemesraan song)
6. Infinite (3 songs)
7. Kpop in Drama
8. Beast (3 songs)
9. S4 with Teentop (2 songs)
10. Shinee (3 songs)
11. 2PM (3 songs)
12. Super Junior (3 songs)
13. Closing (1 song)

The concert ends at about 11.30 pm.

Guys, that's all first. Later I'll share you the detail information :) ..

2 komentar:

  1. bukannya Nadya Mulya ya?

    eh, bintang tamu dr Indonesianya siapa aja sih jar?

    BalasHapus
  2. iya , ini baru mau ganti XD #maap ..

    cuma S4 sama afgan tok mun ..

    BalasHapus

 
나의 세상 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template