Senin, 11 Maret 2013

Music Bank Pictures

Guys, I'm here again to share the detail information about Music Bank Jakarta as I promised.
This time, actually I want to share you one of the fancam video that I took about Teen Top ..
But I'm sorry, the connection is not so good ..
Then I'll just post some pictures, please understand :) ..

This is the ticket for festival 

The queue waiting for the gate opening

This is the stage !

They are the MCs !

That's first, just wait for another information for me :) . Thank you ..









3 komentar:

  1. outdoor ya jar? itu mereka ngeMCnya pake bahasa apa?

    BalasHapus
  2. bolos sekolah ya? hayoo ngaku aja deh :P

    BalasHapus
  3. iya mun , di GBK kok ..
    3 bahasa , kekeke .. korea , inggris , sama indonesia mun ..

    iyaaa dong V^^ , pas UTS lagi #demi .. wkwk

    BalasHapus

 
나의 세상 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template